Friday, August 2, 2013

My first review from a fellow author :D

I may be a little biased but I just finished reading the rough draft of this book and let me tell you, you will not be disappointed! I couldn't wait to finish it. I had to stop halfway through and it was all I could think about! There is something supernatural/paranormal in it for everyone...vampires, werewolves, gremlins, gods, goddesses, necromancers, the evil villain, revenge, loss and tearful moments. This is one of the best books I've read in awhile. There was so much action, balanced with tender and humorous moments. The characters were spectacular and it was written in such a way that it painted a perfect picture in my mind as I read! Can't wait for the sequel already and who knows if he's even started writing it yet. Agh! Hurry! I want MORE!~~~Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment